SEVEN REASONS NOT TO JOIN WAGGONER INSIDERS
1. You enjoy finding yourself downstream without a paddle.
2. You like being late for the party, or better yet, not being invited at all.
3. You don’t mind missing out on the latest cruising news and developments.
4. Hiding your accomplishments, ideas, and insights in a footlocker is your thing.
5. You don’t mind not receiving priority registration on classes and flotillas.
6. Missing out on discounts and spending a lot of money makes you feel like Bill Gates.
7. Not being recognized for your expertise, contributions, and hard work is not important to you.
SEVEN REASONS TO JOIN WAGGONER INSIDERS.
1. You like being part of an exclusive community of like-minded folks who exchange knowledge, ideas, and support each other in all things cruising through private forums.
3. Receiving thank-you’s and special notes from the Insiders team, letting you know how much we appreciate you makes you smile.
3. You are thrilled to have access to behind-the-scenes offerings.
4. Be the first for bonus content, such as first look are articles, first listen of podcasts, and as we grow first look at videos.
5. Having priority when it comes to registering for classes and flotillas, and meet-ups is important to you. Receiving discounts at marinas and marine supply stores is even better.
6. Finding your name on the Waggoner Insiders website’s “Wall of Fame,” and hearing your name mentioned at the end of our podcasts makes your mother proud.
7. Submitting your articles and essays, and appearing as a guest on our podcasts makes you feel like an integral part of the Waggoner Insiders.
Engage with our Insiders. Do you have story to tell, information to share, or anecdotes you must let us know? Email us at email@example.com